No, this post is not about the one hit wonder band at whose concert I witnessed my first streaker (true story).
This is about how even though I said I was taking March off, April is shaping up to be a no-blog-zone as well.
Ugh, I'm so flaky, I know!
I considered just leaving you hanging, but then I thought I had better check in, just so you know I'm still alive. It seemed like the right thing to do.
Just know that as I am taking what is now going to be a 2-month hiatus, I am storing up all kinds of inspiration, and come the second week of May (once finals are over), I will be back and (hopefully) better than ever!
To give you a little update, though, here are the significant things that happened in March:
• I went to Mexico. I dug holes. I made new friends. It was awesome. I kind of want to move there.
• After going to Mexico, I realized that I might be becoming a warm-weather, "summer" person. Absolutely crazy.
• I got an iPhone. I can now add Scramble and Draw Something to the list of mindless things I do when I'm trying to avoid my homework.
• I saw The Hunger Games and realized that I am definitely not as obsessed with the whole thing as everyone around me seems to be.
• I got my Blue Like Jazz street team gear in the mail (and added a sweet button in the side bar >>>). If anyone wants a sticker, hit me up!
• I started reading Mindy Kaling's book and have now officially confirmed that we would be kindred spirits (Anne of Green Gables? Anyone?) and we must meet.
So yeah, that's pretty much what's been going on around here for the past month. And school, of course, but that is about as interesting as watching grass grow. Thirteen months 'til graduation! Is that too early to start a countdown?
See you in May.